Frequently Asked Questions
What Material do you use?
- We build holsters/sheaths/carriers from thermoform plastics and we use Kydex and Boltaron.
Which Textures do you use?
- P1 texture is our standard texture although you will find different textures in the store from time to time. We like trying new options. If a holster doesn’t have a specific texture label, its P1 texture.
Do you offer custom colors?
- We offer many colors on the market that we are able to obtain. If there is a color that is available and we don’t offer it, please contact us as we will do our best to procure it.
Can I send you my Pistol/Knife to have a holster/sheath made?
- Unfortunately, we do not currently have a Federal Firearms License so we cannot receive pistols. We have many gun choices available but we don’t have available we will aquire. We can accept knifes if you want a custom sheath made as we do not have inventory of knives on hand. Call or email us for the shipping address.
Do you offer UPS/FedEx shipping?
- We do offer can ship UPS / FedEx but most times ship USPS as the cost is much less.
Why don’t you offer next day?
- Many of our orders are custom builds. However we can accommodate anyone needing a order in a rush if it’s a standard product with basic options. Email Orders@kydexholstersolutions for availability on rush shipping.
Can I pick up my holster/sheath/carrier?
- We do not allow local pick-ups at this time.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we will ship international but buy will pay any additional fees incurred by the process.
How do I return a holster/sheath/carrier that is damaged?
- Sales are final on all products.
Do you accept credit cards, checks, cash, etc?
Can I get my holster/sheath/carrier faster?
- If you ordered from the store, your item ships within the same work week (usually 3-4 days). If you order a custom holster the time will be delayed. We also offer an expedited order option for an additional $50.
- We only accept PayPal or credit/debit.
Can I Phone in my Order?
- Yes, we can process orders by phone, email and through the website.
What if you don’t have the mold for my gun?
- You can purchase a blue gun and ship it to us and we will build you a holster free of charge. The holster will be a standard pancake or taco style. Any unique requests will incur additional charges.